Its your right to support and vote the political party of your choice.
But, is it enough?
You can’t just idle behind a screen, or scroll your twitter feed.
Rather, transform your awareness into a weapon.
A weapon to enforce your party to serve you better.
Here are 5 Questions/suggestions you should ask your favorite party to begin with.
- Are they willing to prioritize the parliament as an institution?
- Will they add some young blood in their rank and file?
- Are they willing to strengthen the local governments?
- Any solid plan they have to curb the economic disaster?
- Will they offer anything towards an interest free economy?
The party with applicable plans will be the political party to vote for.
But I doubt you take these suggestions seriously.
Let alone asking your leaders to act on it.
How comes the change then?